Sunday, December 7, 2008

last week...




This is what the girls were doing while I was blogging about "People I love today..." (12/1/08)
They were making a garden with the cute tunnel that Aunt Emmy (my best friend Em) gave Rubes for her 3rd birthday.




Under the "Sky" ( the blue sheet) is a meadow of flowers (Mad's old comforter) and many woodland bugs and critters.



There is even a sun that shines. That black thing hanging below the sun is a flashlight. They batteries are exhausted. from all the sun shining.
They read books and played in it for about a week. Then it was taken down to make room for the Christmas tree and decorating hullabaloo. Those photos to come.

3 comments:

Jesse's girl said...

Hi there!
You guys are all so cute as usual! You are my daily dose of smiles!
My big audition is tomorrow, with the finals being held on Tuesday!!! Please all have a thought or a prayer for me!!!!!!!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Oh, the garden is so very wonderful. You know I love all that "fort building" business. The first picture is adorable.

Thanks for FINALLY blogging. Doncha know I've been sick and bored out of my bloomin' mind?

TeamGornold said...

you guys have too much fun!
i want a lil' tent thing in my living room!