Friday, December 19, 2008

The rest of Color me mine...

Here are the rest of the picture of our day with Little Jessica and her crew at Color Me Mine.


I know you already saw Elasta Girls stuff but here they are again.





Here is Rubes angel I did for her.




They are so tiny and cute. Rubes has been carrying hers around all month. She even took her to show and tell at school.


And, here is the other thing I did.



Haahh, I can't show you because it is a Christmas gift for Alzabeth and she might peek.
Sorry for the re-blog. I have too much to do this week. I'll be a better blogger soon.

2 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Oh, you could have just shown ME! No one else would have looked.

Has "Angel Girl" been a better minder so Santa didn't have to be called?

Unknown said...

I saw Elizabeth's present on your dresser, and it is very, very cute. did you take pictures yesterday at the Smith's? I heard from Megs that you guys had a very good time. Wish I were there enjoying with you, but alas, I am with a football watching, wing eating madding crowd.

xo,

tierney