Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A day in the life....Saturday

I am to busy to picture blog you today so I will just fill you in about our lives so far.

Saturday December 6th:

Woke up to Mr Smith and Mads putting the Christmas tree together (its a fakie)

Decorated said tree with the troops. Not as easy as it sounds with Rubes helping.

Moved all the ornaments from on spot down low to all the baron spots up higher.

Fed the family breakfast, cleaned up after breakfast.

Went outside with the fam and put up Christmas lights on the house and hung jingle bells over the porch. As I promised, pictures later.


Tried not to beat Mr Smith when he made mention of my Martha Stewarty actions while hanging Christmas lights.

Cleaned ourselves up and went to lunch at Red Robin at the mall. It was not delicious. But lovely to not make lunch at home.

Parted ways with Mr Smith (how did I get roped into taking both of the kids?) while he shopped for his helpful and darling wife.

Took the kids to see Santa, R-wants a doll house. and M-wants books, books, and more books. Oh, maybe I will picture post after all. But only because they were already downloaded.




Met up with Mr Smith (who had no bags of loot but swears he purchased) and went home to get ready for our big date.

Picked up the babysitter, gave instructions.

Went out to dinner at the Bombay House with my fella.

Ate the yummy spinach soup ( not even going to try to spell its real name)


Went back to the mall (movie theaters) for the Twilight movie. BOTH LOVED IT!
Took babysitter home and talked all the way about the movie.


Went home and collapsed into bed. Way to much Saturday excitement for me.

What a day, I think I need a nap just remembering it. tootles

4 comments:

Jesse's girl said...

Mmmmmm!!! I love the Bombay house!!! Sounds like a lovely day!

Alisa said...

So fun- how wonderful to have a date.
So does he still play Pente?

Anonymous said...

Sorry RB wasn't so very tasty; jealous of Bombay House — love that place (SoapQueen, not so much).

M. rocks on the books and more books thing! You are so my niece, girlie! :)

Two thumbs up from here on Twilight.

And if the Baron has a spot, does the Count, too? (Oh, and "it's a fakie.") —Grammar Nazi

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Your breeziness just chased the uglies away. Thanks, dearie.