Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays at our house...

Here are the REAL holiday decorations at our house. I finally got outside when it wasn't dark or blizzarding and took some pictures of our front door/porch. I bought these bells last year after Christmas and so this was the first year I got to put them out. The garland was purchased with my lovely Mom a few weeks ago.



Here is our game cupboard and all it's glory. That red sign says "Believe" and it was from my best friend Em. In fact, so was the candle holder. What cute presents she gives. The button tree is from my Mom and is my favorite Christmas decoration off all the gang.




And the tree. What a fine one it is. Notice the stockings hung by the "chimney" with care.



They shelf above the couch. Which I need to paint black or just any color besides white. Those are candy canes hung along the bottom rung. But don't eat them cuz they are, at least, a few years old.

Here is the wonderful wall hanging thingy that my Soap Queen sis-in-law made for me. She has more talent in her pinkie finger than I have in my whole body. More talent, and more energy.


The kitchen, This is the table where I put all my stuff when I cut hair. Usually my bright yellow hair dryer is laying on the right side of the table. You'll see, I found a place for the "Season's Greeting's" sign. It was cuter on Rubes, but it kept getting in her way.

My shelves by my sink. Aren't they cute. Why thank you.

Moving on to Rubes room. Here is her Nativity. It was a casual day at the stable. People hanging out, just chillin'. Is that irreverent? I'm not sure.

And here is Elasta Girls dresser with a little of this and a little of that. I told you she was a teenager trapped in an eight year old body. That plastic bag in the back ground is the remnants of her HALLOWEEN CANDY. Yes, she is still working on it. NO, I don't know where she came from. My candy was gone days after Halloween, not months after.

Happy Christmas time everyone. Hope you enjoyed the visit to our house. Tootles.

4 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Oh, I feel like I've had a visit. We are going to come for a visit but not until after Lord Bumhamptom, Nurse Giggleswitch and Her Excellency of Mousehole are gone because we want to soak up every minute of them.

I don't know where you came from. Our tree isn't even decorated yet! You all may have to do it on Christmas Day.


I'm pooped. I should never have taken two weeks off to be puny. Fooey.

I am missing you tonight. Come over.

Cindy Price said...

Wow, someone else who hordes candy canes year to year!!
I love your decorations!!

Jessica said...

Hillyerie,
Your house is loveliness. You are loveliness as well. I think you should come decorate my little cave. Merry Christmas! I love your guts!

Unknown said...

Your house looks very darling. I love the wall hanging, and I am very happy to see that Azzy's picture is on Maddy's dresser. Thank you for the heads up that you'd posted. Unfortunately I am just checking my e-mail for the first time today. It was lovely to get something from you and not just from people trying to sell me something!

Wish we were seeing you today.

xo,

Tierney