Sunday, December 21, 2008

yule tide greetings...

Here are my Christmas decorations like I promised.


aren't they just lovely?


Actually, this is on the way to Rube's preschool and I thought it was so funny I had to stop and take pictures. I drove by on Thursday and they now have lights all around the roof line and the wreath and there is a Santa figure HANGING from the wreath. Poor Santa.

See that pointy thing on the top far left. It is a flag with what looks like a picture of a big mug of beer on it. Framers are funnier and more festive than drywallers. Happy Holidays. My real Christmas decoration pictures to come soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ahahahaha, joy! I am your first commentor today. How nice that we could be that for each other! This is very silly. I checked your blog earlier today and nada, so I am very pleased you have posted now. If I knew how to become a follower I would, but I'm kind of a web dummy.

Lots of love,

Tierney

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Hey, if the owner has decoration up THIS YEAR, the year of construction, what will it be like NEXT year, the year of livibality? Be sure and do a follow up next year.

Loveyou'bye,
Mom

YOU HAVE MORE FOLLOWERS THAN ME. I'm a looser blogger.

Anonymous said...

Just thought you should know that your Indiana fans are closely following your blog also -- we just don't always have our act together enough to respond. Very sorry to hear about the car accident, but most of all, we are so glad you are all OK. Thinking of you lots as Christmas gets closer.
Love -- KMS and CAG

Jimi said...

I love driving by that in the morning, it always brings a smile to my ornery little face! :) They're even more festive than Dee, I think he should take some lessons!