Friday, February 6, 2009

not much to blab about...


Elast Girl is on the phone with my Mother. She is talking and talking my poor moms ear right off, I'm sure of it. I am so sure, because Elasta Girl talks my ear right off- everyday- as soon as she gets home from school. How pleasant for me, and my Mom.


Elasta girl is turning 9 on Sunday! MY Little (10 pound) baby is going to be nine. I KNOW! It baffles my brain too. I will visit this idea later.
PS my mom just told Elasta girl that I was a "Stoop nagel" My mother is off my Christmas list.
THE END

5 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I quit downloading my photos for my blog to defend my honor. Did you bother to say WHY I called you a stoopnagle? Did you say that you deserved it? Did you say that I talked to DEAR, SWEET Elasta Girl because I LIKED it and she was not talking my ear off because I LIKE talking to her and am interested in her life? And perhaps because I am nice and appreciate a child who has a lot to say? Does any of that information make you want to say, "I'm sorry you are off my Christmas list, dear Mother and you are the most delightful in all the land? And I will buy many things for Christmas and I WILL PAY FULL PRICE AND I WILL BUY YOU LOTS OF WEDNESDAY GIFT TOO."

I thought so.

That'llbeall and loveyou'bye.

Jeanne said...

It's Friday night and I'm sitting here alone reading blogs for entertainment. Sad, I know. I knew I could count on you for a little pick-me-up! Thanks for always making me smile!
P.S. I let Brigham turn 9... but he is NOT allowed to turn 10. I don't think I can take it.

Unknown said...

What, pray tell, is a stoopnagel?? It does not sound good. And that is such a cute picture of Elasta girl with the makeup (or paint?) brush. I want her to talk MY ear off. I'm planning to call on Sunday, and I hope she will do so!

Anonymous said...

Your daughter looks like a brown-haired Marilyn Monroe here. She sure is a gorgeous girl.

Hillary said...

Mother, I have not response to your comment.

THAT'LLBE ALL!!!!!!