Friday, February 27, 2009

Spring? Nope, not yet...

I deleted my original post by accident, this is as much as I can remember. I don't have all your comments on this post but they are in my heart, and my email. So yeah for me.


Spring left. Now it is winter again. The good news is the snow is melting rapidly on the driveway so when I take Elasta Girl to the ear, nose and throat doctor later today* I won't have to shovel. Yeah for me, again.



As you can see, I always were the appropriate shoes for the weather.


See this guy,

his girls miss him.

He has been out of town working since EARLY Monday morning and won't be back until tomorrow. We can hardly wait.

Hurry home fella.

* I finally took Elasta Girl to the Dr after her telling me her ears hurt for 3 weeks or so. She did have mild ear infections. He looked in her throat and was amazed by her tonsils. He used words like: "monstroserous" and "boulders" Which mean, bigger than HUGE. He asked if she has been having a hard time breathing (remember my post about a month ago, when we had to stay home from our date because she was breathing weird? We thought she was faking sick- well I guess she wasn't. I'm a nice Mom)

We went back to our regular Dr on Wednesday and he referred us to the Ear nose and throat Dr. We'll keep you posted.

PS My original post was way better than this one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your pigs were naked! Come on!!