Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New shoes.....and a little hand washing

Elasta Girl bought new shoes. They were at the Wal-mart and were on clearance for 5 dollars. She didn't need new shoes, and even thought they were red I wasn't going to buy them, ( I'm feeling very thrifty these days) so she bought them herself. I'm so glad she did. They are fabulous. Especially with her cute toes.




This is how little Ru washes her hands after going to the bathroom, or before dinner, or after school, or just when I notice how grubby she is.





She teeters on the 3inches of counter we have and washes while the blood stops circulating to her legs.



Sometimes she pulls a face for her mother while she tries to capture her wack-a-doodle-ness. Which makes her mother think she is even more of a nut.




Do you wonder why her mother doesn't just get her a stool to use so her legs wouldn't have permanent nerve damage? If we're counting, she has 3 stools to pick from. Did you also wonder why her Hair Stylist mother doesn't style her hair better? Me too.


"And maybe I'll just have a drink while I am here" she says. "Since I am soooo comfy"

5 comments:

Cindy Price said...

Darling, darling shoes!!

Your little one is scaring me!! I hope she doesn't fall!! Why is it that some kids just have no fear??

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Tell Elasta Girl that she should take me shoe shopping as I only have old fuddy duddy shoes and her's are the cutest. The cute toes are a bunus.

That Ru! Maybe she will grow up to be a skyscraper building inspector. Or perhaps she will be an ear doctor for Giraffe's. Or perhaps she will be a tour guide at Manchu Picchu. (I googled it so I would spell it right)

And I would give something serious and precious to have my hair look like hers. It has just the right bed-headness to be funky and cute.

Jessica said...

Wow. Those shoes are pure loveliness. The perfect accessory to those toes. That girl's got style, I tell you. Inside and out. And that other girl? Well, I still think she should be on the cover of a magazine. Even with her tongue sticking out.

Anonymous said...

More! MORE!

Unknown said...

such elegant shoes. I guess she takes after her mother on that count! And that Ruby-roo. Too, too cute. I love the hairstyle very much, and her she'd better not aim that smile at the ice caps, or she'll finish off the global warming!