Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Yesterday was fun...

I don't have much excitement today, Roo and I went yesterday and bummed around while Elasta Girl and my Mom went to lunch and a movie for Elasta Girl's birthday. Elasta Girl wanted to do that instead of getting a "thing" gift. Good choice E.

Roo and I went to exciting McDonald's for lunch. Then went to Target and Peerless (a beauty supply store) and just for fun, a party supply store too. Then my dad called and we went to Costco with him. Lost my car keys for a bit, No worries, found them in the ignition. I don't have my own card to Costco and so if I buy something I have to pay cash. I only had 15 dollars cash so I just bought some eggs and string cheese for Mr Smith's and Elasta Girl's lunch.


After Costco I went to pick up our stuff at Color Me Mine that we did for Elasta Girls birthday. (pictures later) After that, I met my Mom at Roberts Craft and bummed with her and Elasta Girl there, and at the dollar store and Good Earth for a few then came home. I also went to the Wonder bread outlet and bought some cheep baked goods. Whole wheat hot dog and hamburger buns, some whole grain bread, English muffins (for cheese puffs) and some little cups of Mandarin Oranges just for Roo.

Today is is suppose to snow, snow, snow. And I am going out with my friend Jeanne tonight, so I hope it doesn't snow. Plus, I am tired of winter anyway.

Boring, I know. But a post none the less.

The End.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Let me rephrase your post: "I went everywhere around Little Jessica's house except Little Jessica's house and she is sad. The end."

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Little Jessica is so funny. She ought to put on some green make-up. It'd be fun.

The day with Maddy was very fun. Still no blog tonight. Too much work to it so maybe tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Yayy!!!!! Lovely Hilly posted w/o pictures! It sounds like fun running around doing stuff. Apparently a movie with Lynne is the "in thing" for 2009 birthdays. Well, it should be. I will keep it in mind for mine. p.s. I am horrified. I thought I put a picture in EVERY Valentine. Do not tell Azzy as she will not let me handle her correspondence anymore! I will be sending another picture to the lovely Roo post haste (ha-ha, get it? post haste? I didn't get it until after I typed it).

okay, obviously up too late.

xo

your fave California lady (probably)

Shan said...

What does English Muffins have to do with cheese puffs? I really need to know because I LOVE cheese puffs.