Sunday, January 18, 2009

bummer day...

Having a bummer day, so just enjoy some pictures...


I'm sure I should be cleaning something.

I'm watching you...

Ru doing her "move it move it" dance. While holding a bath poof.



?????????? I don't know, but it's my favorite one.


(my bummer day is about last night) Elasta Girl got a mysterious (might be faking) illness 25 minutes before I was suppose to pick up the baby sitter so Mr Smith and I could go out with our friends on a date. I don't get over things fast. I'm still bummed out.

8 comments:

Emily said...

I'm with ya'! Especially when it's a rare "date". Anything that messes with that does make for a bummer day!

Alisa said...

i know what you mean- its hard to let go of those expectations.
Tucker is our latest ruiner of a date.

TeamGornold said...

i don't think she was faking, she looks awful!!!
ha ha ha
love you much

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Well, you will just have to have a "grown up" you-got-to-have-a-play-date-with-HORSES-and-so-next-time-I-will-be-too-sick-for-you-to-go talk. She's not stupid and I think you will be able to help her understand that a mother who doesn't get her treat is not a happy camper. When Momma 'aint happy, 'aint nobody happy. Besides that, it's just not nice and she wants to be nice.

Unknown said...

Wow! I can see from that last picture that Maddy is going to be a very good old lady. I hadn't previously realized it! And I love the move it, move it dance, and the pictures of you are very cute. I haven't blogged in a couple of days because we are boring. Tomorrow we three are going to Chinatown, so maybe we will get some blog pictures there.

xo,

tierney

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

PS LOVE the second photo of you. You don't look rabid. You look like a woman with a secret. Fess up.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

PPS What'cha get from Crate and Barrel, huh?

Anonymous said...

I think it is reasonable to still be bummed. It's hard to be looking forward to something and have it be squelched by illness.

Maddy looks like Cruella DeVille in that picture. It's very cute.