Thursday, January 22, 2009

New toes...1...2...3...and a zap

NEW TOES...1...2...3...


I got my toes painted the other day. I took my own design to her. Yes, I sketched it out and everything. I am a bit wacky, I know. They are only toes and it is winter so it's not like anyone is going to see them. (except for all of you) Aren't they "LOVELY"? Please disregard the toe stubble. I bet you looked at my toe stubble didn't you? How rude.



I've found that since I have been going to Meg to get my toes painted I have much less free time.


Hi Mama, will you paint hearts on my toes? I tell you, her face is never clean.

Oh, me too me too. Pretty Please?

AND A ZAP...

This morning I was leaving Wal-mart, and stopped to get a drink from the drinking fountain, and the water stream ZAPPED my bottom lip. I didn't know streams of water could do that. That is my shocking story of the day. THE END

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Will you paint mine, too? Pretty please? They are so lovely and festive!

Emily said...

Stinking cute toes!

Unknown said...

I want to get my pigs painted by Meg. You have the cutest toenails of anyone I know. Yawning and off to bed. Love you lots. Glad you made it through your zapping!

xo,

me

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

What toe stubble? Oh, I forgot I was old and blind.

Yes, the toe design is verrrr cute. Did she take a picture to put in her book?

Hummmmm. My toes seem to be NAKED! Why is that, I wonder?

The 4 Willows said...

haha Is that why you decided to wear sandles today? You always have cute toes.