Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tea Party Saturday...



Last Saturday we had a tea party lunch. It began with the girls just wanting to make cupcakes, and it somehow ended in a tea party luncheon. Our menu was very glamorous: box Macaroni and Cheese, cupcakes, Salt and Vinegar potato chips, carrots sticks and strawberry lemonade to drink out of our new goblets.




Elasta Girl was the frostier...



And little Ru was the sprinkler... They're not very clean bakers.



Ru showing us her carrots.

We were very civilized at our tea party. Mr Smith talked in a silly exaggerated English accent the whole time, calling Ru "Button" and Elasta Girl "String Bean". They thought he was a riot. What a good sport my construction worker, hunter is to tea party with a bunch of girls.

I love you man.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love that story.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I love Mr. Smith the best. I guess you will have to take second plcee. Wait, I love that frosting fingered girl and the carrot mouthed one. Maybe you will have to take fourth place. No, wait, maybe I don't want to get dead so you are back to number one.

Emily said...

You're such a cute mom. What a good sport your husband is!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the heads-up! I rushed here as soon as I got it. Your tea party looks delightful. I recognize those cute red plates from when you and I went shopping at that consignment place. I would agree that my brother is one of the best daddies around. He is so sweet with the girls, and I can just hear him with the accent!

Love,

Me

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I had to come back and read this again. I wanted to try and hear Mr. Smith talk in his best English accent and I couldn't remember what he called the girls. This post makes me happy.