Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thank you, my friends...

I just wanted to say "thank you" to all of my great and tender friends for all you comments on my last post "Happy Birthday Dear Liesel". Your comments made my wee little heart fell better.

They also made me cry, but I know none of you are surprised about that little tid bit.

To comment on some of your comments and answer some questions, I say:

* Mom, I'm pretty sure Liesel DID wear some fabulously high shoes at Thanksgiving.

* Little Jessica, I had forgotten about that day in the salon. I'm so glad you reminded me about it cuz I did need you that day. Thank you for being my friend, and for your fabulous haircuts too.

* Jeanne, my mom was first on this blog because I called her and made her read my post before I posted it. I wasn't sure it was OK and I needed my mom to reassure me. Plus, she is on the computer A LOT.

* Shan, You are already a person I would write such loveliness about if you got dead, but please don't, for I have cried enough. I love your guts.

And lastly, My OTHER great sister-in-law ( Mama Zan) sent me this picture of Liesel. It's when she was laying the tile for our fireplace. I remember that day, it was so hot I didn't even want to be there and she didn't want to leave. She just wanted to stay and help.

I asked Mama Zan if I could use this picture in a blog sometime but I am not waiting of her to say yes. I am just gonna use it.

No, she is not a member of the KKK. She is mixing grout for our tile. And being a wack-a-doodle in the process.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! I am first. Yes, she does look like a little KKK-er, but those of us in the know know that she was just a silly caulker, among other wonderful things. You are super and I love you bunches and I love, love, love your new header picture, if that is what you call that. Can you send me the picture by e-mail so I can print it at Costco? I am fancy-fangled and know how to do that and want it for my album.

Lots of love,

Me

Unknown said...

p.s. I just dragged Jason away from the TV to see your new picture, and he agreed it was the cutest!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Dear Daughter,

I am so glad you have such good friends. And I am glad you are such a good friend to others too. You rock.