Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Color me Mine...

Today (since there was no school) Mads and I went to Color me Mine, with my friend Little Jessica* (yes, that is what I call her) and her daughter Ashton and the little brother Christian, for Ashton's birthday. Her birthday is on Friday and for her party she wanted to go with Mads to Color me Mine.

How very delightful since that is our favorite place on the planet.

We met them at 1pm and chose our stuff. Mads picked a little penguin figure about 4 inches high and a tiny angel about 1 and a half inches tall. She painted the penguin so cute and the angel was painted with her coloring. I did a tall mug and copied Mads and did an angel for Ruds to have.

Ashton chose a Taco Bell dog. (NO I can not spell it's actual name and the spell check doesn't recognize my spelling of it at all. THE NERVE) She painted it so cute. Her brother chose a penguin mug that was awesome. Little Jessica painted a square bowl it was red and yellow and the inside was black with polka dots! I might steal it later.

I am telling you this all because I didn't take ANY pictures! I am not a camera monkey today. I talked about pictures and blogging but as I was getting out of the car at my moms (thanks for watching Rubs, parents) it dawned on me that we forgot pictures. I will snap some of the finished product. We get our loot back on Monday night so I'll post some pictures next week.

We had loads of fun. Thanks for the great day guys.

* I met Little Jessica in Beauty school, she is a fabulous stylist and an even cooler friend. I have always said that I went to school to meet her and it was just a bonus that I learned to do hair. She is kind and caring and way more patient with children than I am and I love her lots.

The End and Happy Thanksgiving for all those Americans. For the Canadians we love, Happy Thursday to you the weekend is near.

1 comment:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You're welome. Tuesday/Rubes was a joy. Your sister-in-law--who you love, I know--calls those dogs Chi Hua Hua's and there you go, that's how they are spelled. Not a "wah wah" in sight.

I want to see Little Jessica's bowl too. Will you take a picture? And talk to me first? Ask me tomorrow.