Wednesday, November 12, 2008

shoe thiefs...the nerve!

So, I can't wear my cutest shoes anymore. Not that my bum toe hurts to bad (which it does, but I was suffering for beauty) I just have a shoe thief....


"Can you blame me" she says...


At least she takes after her mother and wears high hills with pajamas.


I can't wear my flip flops either...

"my sister made me do it" she says...


Maybe I should put my shoes away when I'm not wearing them. Nahhhh that would make Mighty M. WAY to suspicious. He would wonder who I was and what I had done with his wife.

3 comments:

TeamGornold said...

mads simply looks to thin, give that girl some beef!
ps, my word verification made me laugh out loud, it was 'dedbong'
haha

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Well, the NERVE of some children. Hummm...it reminds me of the time ONE OF MY CHILDREN, ONE OF MY GIRL CHILDREN, MY OLDEST GIRL CHILD, threw away ONE of my Capezio shoes--that I LOVED and that I bought in Denver--and threw away ONE of Dad's Finnish boots. Hummm. I wonder who that irreverent child was? So, shoe thieves abound in the family. At least you know where BOTH of your shoes are.

Cindy Price said...

Those expressions are the girls are priceless!!