Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lions and aliens and pepperoni oh my


Just to let you know, Rubs doesn't like lions or aliens. I know because she just told me when I went to check on her. She was sleeping and has a bit of a cold. She started coughing so I went in to see if she wanted some cough medicine. She nodded yes and then said "Mama, I don't like lions or aliens".


Earlier this evening we were all 4 watching TV (some nature show about Dogs if you were wondering) and she said "Mama, carrots are NOT pepperoni". That kid is a pleasure I tell you.

PS. Rubs hair...Yes I did it to her but in my defense she did ask me to.

4 comments:

The Doves said...

I think Ruby should dress up as a lion next year for Halloween. Yes I'm already thinking about Halloween and it's November.

Also, what's up buttercup? Are you trying to out riddle some rhyme with me? I'll talk some jive like you've NEVER heard!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Carrots aren't pepperoni? Is she sure? They look like pepperoni. Kind of.

You are one of those failed hair stylists, masquerading as if you REALLY have a license, aren't you?

OR Rubs has a great sense of humor and thought, "I'll make my momma look silly and no one will ever want their hair done and then I will have her all to myself."

Joel and Jessie said...

I am sorry that Ruby isn't feeling too good! Hopefully she gets feeling better soon!!! Jessie

TeamGornold said...

i love the hair styles!
beautiful baby!!!