Thursday, November 20, 2008

the cutest pigs....ever

I have a girls night out group that meets at someones house every second Wednesday of the month for dinner and fun and visiting. It is fun and you can't miss it or else! Well, ever since I joined the "cool girls club" they have all had delicious toe nails which they show off each time we meet. We make socked people un-sock and everything. They are not just painted well, they are works of art, every last toe. Yesterday I finally went to the secret toe artist, she's a little Oriental woman that lives three cities away from me. Oh the things we do for beauty. I took 20 minutes, she had a portable DVD player for Rubs to watch Finding Nemo on, when she was almost finished she asks "do you want a sparkle in your snowflakes?" (Well yes doesn't everyone) and they best part of all was she charged me 9 bucks!



The only problem with this situation (besides the fact that I need a tan) is that I don't want to wear my cute heels because then no one will see my fantastic toes. Oh the trauma.
Mads painted her own toes last night using my pigs to copy. You can't see how cute they are but she did a great job and hers were free.

3 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Oh, you pigletls are so cute. Who did you go with? I wanna go with you but not until January so pencil me in. Tell Mads that her toes are blurry. She should do something about that.

Loveyoubye

Shaunell said...

I want to go to this lady! PLEASE take me! Three cities away in my direction?? Happy Turkey day, and let's get together after that, ok?
My verification word is outtio......is that french? I like sumo better...

The Peterson Family said...

I so want to know who your secret toe artist is! Your toes are to die for. And I'm going to be in Utah over Christmas with my fam - we totally need a girls night out and this lady is it! Please share, please, please, please:) Besides, I have to have sandel-ready feet year round here.

Lisa