Monday, November 17, 2008

Don't try this at home

Did anyone watch Oprah today? She had on amazing and talented kids. Her last guests were these three 16 year old girls who travel with Cirque de Soleil. They were both amazing and talented with their strength and bendiness. I highly suggest watching it online if you can.


Mads watched it with me and thought she should practice, and I ask you---is this normal?



Oh, look I can scratch my feet...

And this picture is just mean and hurtful to bum toes everywhere...

7 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Your blog photo is too cute. Be sure and put them on a blog post when you take them off.

And that Mads. What a pretzle! And the toes?! Yikes. You know what? I think you used to do that when you were little. Maybe that's what's wrong with the bun toes now. Too much early bendiness.

Cindy Price said...

That just looks painful to me! Because it would be painful to me!! Very amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Grandma, Hi. Thanks for saying I'm bendy, which I already know that. Yes I am. the end. From Mads (you favorite grandchild)

Alisa said...

That is making me laugh- you have some talent on your hands! She could join the circus!

Lacie said...

I found your blog!! Yay!! I can't believe maddison can do that!! wow!

Jeanne said...

I usually eat breakfast in that position. Doesn't everybody? I've been blog-challanged lately. Thanks for posting and making me laugh. I needed that.

Joel and Jessie said...

Wow send that girl to Oprah! Jessie