Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New table for me....

I finally have a real dining set after 13 years of being married. After all the hoopla of ordering a set and waiting for 5 weeks longer than they told me. Then when it finally arrived having it be damaged (the table and almost every chair) and being stressing about calling to complain and being brave and telling them to come and get it and give me my money back, even though they were suppose to be a final sale and getting my way, and sending a set back. Its here and it's beautiful. We are real grown up people now.




My sister-in-law (who I love) bought new couches and took pictures of them from about 5 inches away from the leather and posted them on her blog. Something about, her and Heed want us all to come up and visit and then we can see their new stuff in real life and in person. Hogwash! I'll show you right now. I don't want any of you to come and visit. Then I'd have to clean. I mean, Visitors are delightful.


I have 8 chairs and 2 leaves for the table so we can have loads of you over. But not right now. tootles.

2 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You did good with the bird beak strike throughs. And, indeed, the table is lovely. Extra lovely. It is BEEEloved. Har har. Don't ya' just love me?

And I love you right back. Can't wait to see you tomorrow! And you will make my piglets look nice, after all, I have a chapel trim. Oh, my.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

This is from Dad:

Your table is beautiful and I'm glad you were brave and called the other people and didn't make me do it like you usually do!

Ruby has a bald forehead, what's up with that?

Is she wearing socks? Put some socks on her naked little piggies.