Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween 2009 and unauthorized camera usage...

Here is Ruby, all ready for her pre-school Halloween party.

Here is Ruby ready to go trick or treating on Halloween night.

Ruby's fancy face.

I took Ruby out by herself trick or treating. Maddy chose to go with her friends (boys). and let me tell you, Ruby got twice as much candy as Maddy did. Also, Maddy was in such a hurry to go out that we didn't get any pictures of her on that actual Halloween night.

One pooped Shiny Pretty Princess.

On excited Shiny Pretty Princess will all her loot.
That was Halloween.
Now for the unauthorized camera usage....Complements of Ruby.

Pumpkin picture of Maddy peeking out of her crib.


My feet and some clearance fall decorations.

Ruby's skirt.
The inside of Ruby's shoe.


Not too shabby picture of CUTE Maddy, taken by Ru.


Oh DEAR....in my defense, she told me to be silly.


TA DA.

And now Halloween is FINALLY over.


Boo Hoo hootie hoo.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a pretty princess and a cute other niece and a too cute and ridiculous you, and I will always be jealous of that chair!