Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November 3rd Thankful-ness

I am thankful for the sunny sunshine warm weather we had today, and for being able to visit with my back yard neighbor, Jessica, and other neighbor friend, Candice, for a bit while Ru was at school. It was delightful. Although I didn't love it at first, I am so happy to live here. I have such good friends, who are all sorts of characters. Everyone needs friends, and I am blessed with many, many great ones. Probably because I am so awesome.

And humble.

PS also Happy Birthday to my brother Taylor, who ( or is it whom?), when he heard about all the ruckus Ruby was giving us when she was first born, told my Mom "Oh no, go get her (Hillary) a can of frosting" That's my Taylor, always making me laugh, even when things are most unfunny.

I super dooper love that guy.

3 comments:

Shan said...

You have good friends because you are a good friend. The end.

Kim said...

i love the thankful idea. Makes my wheels turn about all my blessings:)

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

When ever I call and you aren't home and then I call your cell and you don't answer I know you are outside having speaks and being funny with your neighbors.