Monday, November 2, 2009

November blessing/thankful a day...

My, far away, friend Alisa posts a blessing a day all the month of November on her blog. I'm pretty sure that's the best idea around so I'm gonna do it too. On a thankful side note, I am thankful and blessed that I got to live by Alisa and be her friend and love her, and her family. Max and I still haven't met a better family in all our years. For reals.

Sunday November 1: I am blessed and thankful for a husband who can admit when he is wrong. And always apologizes. He doesn't really have a wife that does that.

Monday November 2: I am thankful that I get to stay home all day today (and possible all week) to get our house back to it's normal self. I have three boxes that have been at the end of our bed for weeks, they need to be sorted and organized. They will be dealt with soon. I am also thankful for what is in those boxes, crafty stuff my Mom gave me for my Activity Day girls. Only too bad for her, because she just got called to the same calling in her ward. I already asked: she doesn't want them back.

This thankful thing could be a challenge, cuz I've already wanted to add about five "side thankful notes" onto each day and it is only day two.

See you tomorrow.

5 comments:

Shan said...

What a delightful Idea. I'm pretty sure I know what, or better said, who you should be thankful for on Nov. 22. Not that you have to, but I'd hate to have to break up with you again, and we all know that your life isn't nearly as enriched without my friendship. I'm just sayin'.

Janice {Run Far} said...

great idea... I am going to be a copy cat.

TeamGornold said...

your pumpkin carvings are so impressive. how fun. you guys are so cute!
miss you like the dickens and i am glad that my comment about the halloween costumes made you laugh!
love you!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I'm thankful for Max too but for a whole lot of different reasons. He's fair--always see's both sides. He thought of me on the WORST day of his life. He takes care of his three girls. He is a good worker. He's super nice and yet must have to be super stern to run a crew. He has a fun personality. I love his laugh. He's a super duper gardener. He's just a great guy, all around.

Alisa said...

I just got caught up on your blog. Teary me- you wrote such sweet things about me and my family. Miss you tons too. I wish I had someone to do my toes all cute, and trade for cute haircuts, and chat with.