Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving thankfulness and beyond....

On Thursday November 26th Thanksgiving Day I was thankful for Max and him taking the blame for the sucky rolls I tried to make. They were sucky rolls BEFORE he turned off the oven in the middle of their baking. But he told everyone he was to blame. What a sweetie-pie.

Also, I am thankful for my yams, that my sweet Mother-in-law said were the best yams she had ever eaten. She's a pleasure. And while I'm at it, I am thankful for Max's mom who made a whole big Thanksgiving dinner just so we could come over and eat it with them. It was a very good day.

So on FRIDAY November 27th I was thankful that I wasn't out in the madness of Black Friday. Have I mentioned, that I am finished with my Christmas shopping? Cuz I am.

Saturday November 28th I was thankful that I finally had the big bad "BOB" talk with Maddy. FEW!

Also, we got to party with my friend, Jessica and her daughter, Ashton, for Ashton's 10th birthday. We had YUMMY food and Cafe Fresh in Orem, and crafted our guts out at a do it yourself craft place, kinda like Color Me Mine. It was super dooper fun.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am mostly proud of you for blogging in your freezing basement with a fever. And plus, your mom is wonderful. (I am commenting double here.) And thank you for coming to party with us. It was a happy day.