Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday November 22nd Thankfulness...

Today I am thankful for SHAN. Today is her very birthday, she's a pleasure. I met Shan through my beauty school friend, little Jessica. Shan lives 9.5 miles away from my house. We're glad she lives so close, because this time of the year Max is gone quite a bit and we are lonely, Shan comes over lots. We like it. Shan loves everyone best, and in turn, Shan is everyones favorite.

About every time Shan comes over she brings an activity, in fact, Ruby expects it. She came over last night because Max said that she only comes over when he is gone, and he gets gypped out of Shan time. Last night she brought a gingerbread house for her and the girls to decorate. I think Max was jealous. I was glad I wasn't helping, I just got to enjoy the decorating view.


It is a masterpiece.

We love Shan best.


The end.

1 comment:

Shan said...

Thank you for blogging about me 'cause you are thankful for me. Oddly enough, the fact that I told you 3 weeks ago that you had to blog about me on my birthday doesn't diminish the wonderfulness of it one bit. Plus, I had a delightful birthday dinner at your house what that Max even came home for. Plus, also, lucky for your girls that they are on my very exclusive list of 7 almost kids that I like, or I'd never come and do activities with them. I would only just talk to you and tell them to go and clean or something.