Sunday, November 22, 2009

Saturday November 21st Thankfulness...

I am thankful that it's Christmas time again. And that we put up all the decorations (minus the tree) yesterday. I am also thankful that I take money cash out of Max's pay checks every month and stash it away and never touch it and that is what we use for all things Christmas. Presents, caramels, decorations, and to help someone in need. I am thankful that, because I do that, Christmas is fun and non-stressy. Just don't ask me if I'm stressed as I am packing it all up to "move" to Max's parents house during to holiday. Once I'm there, I will be totally stress free.....


Hope yours is stress free too.

1 comment:

Emily said...

What does "move" mean? You're not moving are you??? I'll hunt you down and beat you if you are....