Monday, November 9, 2009

November a day Thankfulness

Apparently, I am more of a "November an every other day thankfulness" kind of girl.

November 8th I am thankful we live so close to both of our familys. We get to see them all the time and the girls get to grow up knowing most of them. Max's hairball siblings are all over North America but his parents and Grandpa and Aunts and Uncles are close enough to gather for birthdays and such. We saw them all last night at a birthday celebration for Max's Dad and his Aunt Bee (or is it just "B")

We are so excited for Christmas because MOST (darn Tierney!) of his hairball siblings are coming to Utah to spend it with us. Maddy and I say it is the best part of Christmas. IT IS. We are giddy with excitement. So yesterday I am thankful for close by families. And also, I am thankful that I get along and LOVE all of them.

The end.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Family is lovely. My mama will be here for Thanksgiving. It has been so many years (7, I think) since I spent Thanksgiving with her. Still counting for my dad, though... I am glad you have your hairballs and hairballs-in-law close by and that you appreciate it.

Plus also, I love your guts.

Shan said...

Mostly this has nothing to do with your post. I just thought you needed to know that I went by your mom's house tonight while I was in Provo to personally tell her that we have broken up. She was not surprised because she still feels a little bad about her comment. She shouldn't but you can't tell her anything. Love your guts!