Monday, November 9, 2009

November the 9th Thankfulness

Today, I am Thankful for my little sister Alzabeth. Today is her 21st birthday! She was born during a very trially time for my family. And there for is totally crabby herself. She has brought lots of fun and laughs to our family (when she was little). In fact, did I ever mention the time she ran smack dab into the glass window on our way to Disney World? It's only my single most favorite memory of my childhood.



She is very lovable, despite what she might say. And she is cute as heck. About every time I see her she tries to see if she is taller than I am. She never will be, which is sad because I am pretty much the shortest person I know. Besides her.

Remember when she used to have hair like this, and was still cute? I know, she's lame.

This is her boyfriend, Jason, he is a very lovable hairball too. (But he does need a haircut)

Happy Birthday Alz, I love you bigger than the whole sky, thanks for coming down and making me NOT be the only girl of the family. I love you so much, I names my Ruby child after you.


I am still the favorite-but you are the best.

3 comments:

Shan said...

I saw that Elizabeth girl today when I went to your mom's house to tell her we broke up because of her comment on my blog. She's sure a cute girl and I can see why you'd be grateful. Who else would take a nose dive into a sliding glass door for your enjoyment?

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You have the best photos. I'm trying to find one without a snear but it's pretty hopeless.

Thanks for the fun day. Ruby is a "little you" with all her take-it-or-leave-it-comments that are seriously so funny.

When you were gone today in Target she was so worried and kept saying, "I want my momma." It was very sweet.

Alz, as you call her, is very sweet too and I love her with all my heart. I love you with all my heart too. My two girls. And now we have three more to love. And girl grandbabies. We're just flush with girlies to love. But seriously you were first and she was second. You were my first prize and she was my last. Well, unless you count the boys, that is.

Okay, I'm done now.

Word verification: Jeazinel--good name for a girl baby, no?

Unknown said...

Hillyary, i love your phraseology! you make me smile!