Saturday, November 7, 2009

November 5th and 6th Thankfulness....

Ok so I probably need to work on the procrastinating blog posts. Since I didn't be thankful about yesterday.

So on November 5th I was thankful for Big hugie pain pill that took my tooth ache away. I am not thankful for what appears to be another tooth of mine biting the dust. Should I really be thankful for drugs? The end.

While I'm at it, I'll be thankful for today's too.

November 6th I am thankful for my teeny tiny Toyota car. It fits so nicely into squishy parking spots , I can drive the wrong way on a parking aisle (there Alz, I used the correct spelling) and turn sharp and fit quite nicely into a "Front Row Joe" spot. I know because that is what happened today at Wal-mart. Plus, the gas mileage it gets is spectacular.

My little car is also a very healthy little button. It has never had a major trouble, and we have had it for 6ish years. KNOCK ON WOOD.

I will be sad to let it go- if we ever happen to have another chillin'. (no announcement yet) That's the only thing I don't love about it is that it will not hold 3 children without making them all squished and scrunched.

3 comments:

Shan said...

Here's what I want to know...When did you get 15 followers to your blog? I just noticed and I'm feeling a little huffy about my 11. We won't even discuss your mom. I guess it just settles it once and for all that everyone loves you best. Maybe I should start blogging at 5 a.m. and show eveyone that I'm as committed as you are. Or maybe we should break up over it. Only that never seems to stick. I think I'll just go cry into my big pilla now.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

That Shan, she's such a cry baby. She knows darn well that every 7th and 8th grader thinks she's the greatest person they know. You ought to knock some sense in her. More people are in love with her than I know.

I'm glad you are grateful for your car. Some people are not--they want newer, they want nicer--they want faster, I'm just happy to have one that turns over in the morning and gets going. My hat's off to you for your gratitude.

Oh, no, a tooth ache? I'm so solly, Cholley. You got them from me but I GOT THEM FROM SOMEONE ELSE so if you forgive me I'll forgive someone else, Okay, and then we'll all be happy anyway.

Unknown said...

I am grateful that it's bedtime and that my sister-in-law has a fun blog.